- Nexia™ Home Intelligence combines wireless technology and simple web access to make everything in your home speak one simple language
- Adjust home temperature and manage energy use remotely using most web-enabled cell phones or computers*
- Allow entry to your home through the Schlage® Home Keypad even when you’re not there
- Assign up to 19 private four-digit codes for family members
- Receive instant texts and email alerts when codes are used
- Set recurring codes for housekeepers or frequent guests
- Add, delete or change user codes remotely
- Confirm the status of your wireless lock from anywhere
- Program lights to turn on/off at different times of the day
- Schedule your lights to turn on when lock code is entered
Here’s what you’ll need to get started
- Active broadband connection with one free router port
- Computer with internet access, using a supported browser
- Valid email address
- Compatible cell phone with internet data plan and SMS capabilities
*The Nexia™ Home system requires a monthly subscription fee to enable remote access. **Subscription service is $9.99 per month.
Smart Home Energy Management
The AccuLink™ Platinum ZV and AccuLink™ Remote Controls, when working with a matched American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning system, are designed to work in harmony with Nexia™ Home Intelligence components, optimizing your energy use over time. And remote access lets you manage your home’s efficiency from anywhere at any time.
Smart Home Security
Secure, monitor and control all the important functions of your home with the Schlage® Home Security Kit, which includes:
Schlage® Home Keypad
- Non-wearing keypad, lighted for night use
- No wiring required, three-year battery life
- ANSI Grade 2 Certified
- Securely connects your home to your mobile phone app and web portal
- Connects to your home router
- Communicates wirelessly with up to 232 compatible devices in the home
Schlage® Home Dimmer Module
- Turns lights on and off
- Contains one Z-Wave® and one pass-through outlet
- Extends the range of the wireless network within the home
The Nexia™ Home Intelligence system allows you to monitor and control the temperature in your home via most web-enabled cell phones, computers and tablets. For added convenience and total home automation, Nexia allows you to remotely turn your lights, appliances and wireless keypad locks on and off. When paired with an AccuLink™ Platinum ZV or AccuLink™ Remote Control, along with American Standard furnaces, heat pumps and air conditioners boasting the AccuLink™ Communicating capability, Nexia makes it easier to manage your energy usage and lower your home’s carbon footprint.
1 and 2. The AccuLink™ Platinum ZV Control or the AccuLink™ Remote Control, along with the Nexia interface help you control the temperature settings in your home according to a preset schedule you create, or remotely via most web-enabled cell phones and computers. 3. The Nexia™ Bridge is the brain of the system, managing communication on your Z-Wave® network and connecting most in-home Z-Wave® enabled devices to the Nexia™ Home Intelligence web portal. 4. Schlage® Home Keypad Deadbolts and Levers grant convenient access to your home when you can’t be there. 5. Schlage® Home Indoor Camera lets you remotely see what’s going on at home through most web-enabled cell phones and computers. 6 and 7. The Home Dimmer Module and Appliance Module allow control of lighting and small appliances from the Nexia web interface.
Q: What is Nexia™ Home Intelligence?
A: Nexia Home Intelligence is a home automation system that, when paired with an American Standard AccuLink Platinum ZV Control or AccuLink Remote Control, makes it possible to manage your home’s HVAC system, locks, lights, security and more by computer or most web-enabled cell phones.
Q: How does the Nexia™ Home Intelligence system work?
A: Nexia works through Z-Wave technology. Z-Wave devices communicate wirelessly with each other and with the Nexia Bridge. The Bridge plugs into your router to connect to your Broadband Internet. Use the Nexia mobile app or your online Nexia subscription to control your AccuLink™ Platinum XV and AccuLink™ Remote Controls and other Nexia (Z-Wave-based) devices in your home.
Q: What is Z-Wave?
A: Z-Wave is a next-generation wireless ecosystem that lets all your home electronics and other home hardware talk to each other. It uses simple, reliable, low-power radio waves that easily travel through walls, floors and cabinets. Z-Wave control can be added to almost any electronic device in your house.
Q: How much does the Nexia™ Home Intelligence service cost?
A: A Nexia subscription is just $9.99 per month, which includes 24/7 internet access to your Nexia™ Home Intelligence system. Your Nexia subscription is accessible through your Nexia account via most web-connected computers, tablets and smart phones.
Q: What do I need to install Nexia™ Home Intelligence?
A: Please contact your local American Standard Heating & Air Conditioning dealer to assess your current system requirements and install the appropriate components for you. Find a dealer
Q: What is smart home technology?
A: A smart home features an advanced system that offers remote or automatic control of the things around your home including but not limited to your HVAC system, lighting or security system. Our smart home technology includes the AccuLink™ Platinum ZV and AccuLink™ Remote Controls, along with furnaces, heat pumps, air handlers and air conditioners with the AccuLink™ communicating capability.
Q: How can I upgrade my AccuLink™ Platinum ZV Control software?
A:Upgrading the software on your AccuLink control will allow you to take advantage of the latest features and system enhancements. An SD memory card with 80 MB of free memory and a computer with an SD card reader is required to complete the upgrade process. Update software now.